Aswan the main city of Egypt. It is the last station in the southern part of the country. To Luxor, it is considered the second most important city of Egypt. The majority of tourists visit Aswan because it will stay in the base for a day, and are happy to visit Abu Simple temples. But apart from this, there are many other places to visit in Aswan to visit during the trip.
Aswan is also home to the famous Nile cruises run on the Nile between Luxor and Aswan, along with the other well-known centers of Ancient Egyptian civilization, which belong to Esna, Kom Ombo temple, and Edfu. Aswan is an authentic place to experience the traditional culture of the Nubians in Egypt. If you discuss the visit to Egypt to visit your travel and the places with luxury Egypt tours.
Here is the list of the description luxury Egypt tours attraction of the Aswan city
Aswan tourist attraction is divided into four major parts, such as the West Bank, East Bank, river, island, and places that only the cover of the cabin only.
1. Tourist attraction on the West Bank – in-these monuments are the tombs of the nobles, Quebbet-El-Hawa, the monastery of St. Simeon, A Nubian Village, and the Mausoleum of Aga Khan count. If you and your group can rent the adventurers on their journey, then no need to be a car on the West Bank.
2. Tourist attraction on the East Bank, The site may also be covered, to go Hiking. This course includes Fryal Garden, Catherdral and Nubian museum. The whole place can be covered in less than 30 minutes to walk along the Nile banks.
3. Tourist attraction from River Island and can be visited, and with the public to boot – Elephantine Island, Aswan Museum and Nubian Village, Kitchener’s garden. Public ferries are also available for the visitors from the East bank to these places of the island.
4. Attractions that can be covered by a Taxi In its place, a tourist can not get means of public transport. These places include Philae temple, Kalabasha temple, Unfinished Obelisk, Fatimid cemetery Aswan high dam. The public transport in the city of Aswan is not so great, it is better, therefore, to all these places is by Taxi only.
If you are coming for a short trip, then there are some places which are well worth visiting, in this short period of time. And also visiting these places also can make your short holiday a successful and enjoyable experience
Attraction on the west bank
• Tomb of the Nobles – These graves are located on the West Bank of the Nile. You are, in fact, than the tombs of the Egyptian princes; and the graves from the time of the Old Empire. There are some graves belonging to the Middle Empire and the New Empire times. These tombs are adorned with some nice and beautiful pictures.
• The tomb was in fact the tomb of the Holy man, but today the place is ideal for Hiking and is worth the hike so at the end you will encounter the best sightseeing.