- Links to other Websites
- Data we collect
When you log in to our Website, you provide us with information such as your first and last name, your username and your email address.
When you subscribe to our Newsletter, you provide us with data such as your first and last name as well as your e – mail address.
We collect your IP address when commenting on the content of our Website and also during membership.
We track down your username on Beauty’s Web and save your mobile number with SMS confirmation to create your profile page.
- How do we use the data we collects?
We use the data you provide to us directly to send you newsletters, create your User Account and maintain it. The legal basis for this use is your consent, the conclusion and execution of a contract.
Your IP address will be collected and stored to fulfill our legal obligation under Law No. 5651 on the organization of publications and the fight against crimes committed by these publications.
- How long do we store your data?
As a member, we store the data you share directly in our systems as long as you continue to subscribe to our Website.
The data you share directly when you subscribe to our Newsletter will be stored in our systems until you unsubscribe.
Your IP address will be stored in our systems for 1 year.
- Share Your Data
We will not share your data with third parties unless we respond to binding requests from authorities and courts to fulfill our legal obligations.
Cookies are simple text files that Websites place in your Browser to detect your preferences and movements.
You can manage Cookies in your browser settings.
- Age limit
Our Website is intended to be made available to persons over 18 years of age. You should only use our Website if you are at least 18 years old. If we discover that we are processing personal data under the age of 18, we will immediately delete that personal data.
- Your rights regarding your personal data
You can use your rights explained below by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org send.
- The right to request information and copies thereof if your personal data has been processed
- Right to know the purpose of the processing of personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose
- The right to know third parties to whom personal data is transferred at home or abroad
- The right to request a correction if personal data is incomplete or incorrectly processed
- Right to request the rectification, erasure or reading of personal data in order to communicate it to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred.
- The right to object to the creation of a result against you by analyzing the processed data exclusively via automated systems
- The right to claim compensation if you suffer damage as a result of unlawful processing of personal data
- The right to request the termination of all or part of your personal data.
- The right to request an electronic copy of your processed personal data and request its transmission to another Person
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data at any time
We will notify you when we make material Changes.